Education: Saint Mary’s College, Moraga, CA – Class of 2001
Bachelor of Science in Economics - Focus in Business Law
Bon is Co-Owner & REALTOR licensed and experienced in the real estate industry since 2003. Bon takes pride in accountability and performance in assisting homeowners sell their properties for the highest price possible and to transition to their next destinations in life.
Call us old school but we miss the good old days of a good handshake and living up to a high level of customer service.
Experience: 19 Years in Real Estate As A Full Time REALTOR
2007 – Present: LeBon Real Estate, Inc., COO / Co-Owner / Full Time Realtor
* Marketing Director of clientele and business implementation.
* Consulting on home strategies where sellers can get better returns when selling.
* Generate and prospect for future business with clients through networking and real estate functions, events, and national conferences.
* Volunteer and speaker for various conferences for training newer agents on building and promoting homeownership in their local communities
* Management of employees and their daily functions and future duties
* Hire / Fire employees with interview screening and 6 month employee reviews
* Marketing sales of inventory in order to service our clients in selling more homes to owner occupants versus investors to strengthen our economies and community
* Purchasing needed equipment and marketing materials for our clients
* Coaching current employees on strategies on promoting homeownership
* Hosting monthly training classes on the HUD Home Buying Process
* Conduct quarterly home buyer outreach programs to educate the general public on how to achieve homeownership and how to maintain that dream.
2003 – 2006: Century 21 LandMark Excellence, REALTOR
Marketing Director of lead generation, lead follow up, and client meetings
Developed processes and procedures of servicing existing clientele base
Maintained relationships with clientele base with marketing follow up and reaching out to new market segments through local events and seminars
Coached team members on real estate market and business development
Managed database of existing clients and potential clients for future business
2001 – 2003: Community One Financial, Senior Loan Officer
Originated Mortgage Loans & Submitted Loans To Wholesale Lenders
Processed Loans, Locked, Draw Docs, & Sign Loans.
Coordinated Files With Escrow & Title, Clients, Appraisers, & Lenders.